Write the first paragraph of your article here.
A new boyband aiming to promote their first single, He Jack Ya Later
The song is about a girl, whom the protagonist has take a shine to, should stop going back to her ex because he's a dick.
About the band
Performer 1: We want to penetrate people's ears and I think we're gonna be big enough to do that.
Performer 2 (with auto-tuned voice): Yeah, ever since we was boys we've wanted insert ourselves into the public.
Performer 3: We're called contraception because it's like when you have an idea and you want to share it so you invent it on a bit of paper and then build it with wood. Like Wallace and Gromit. Our band is our contraception.
Performers 4 and 5 are just the dancers who mainly stand at the back.
He Jack Ya Later, Copyright El Mariachis 2010
- Hey young girl why ya jackin' me?
- Ya got real trouble with ya O.C.D.
- leave me roastin' like a baked potato
- While-y'-pine for-a-guy who will jack ya later
- (Singer One)
- Girl... *sigh*
- Girl it's causin' trouble
- when you march up on the double
- at his every beck and call
- It isn't even subtle
- If he calls ya, off ya scuttle
- Even though I could give the whole world
- (auto-tuned fellow)
- I got a brand new car and a massive T.V.
- You could show off to ya friends, have a big party